Taskforce is seeking for bright, talented and self-motivated individuals to coordinate, integrate and represent all facets of patient services. We strive to provide a “WOW” experience by delivering high quality customer care. We use our drive to energize, engage, and inspire each other every day.
This is a position for an individual eager to learn and grow a career at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country with 1700+ employees.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all patients, clients, and other callers while assisting them with their inquiries. The job position requires handling both inbound and outbound calls via various channels including phone calls, text notes sent through patients’ charts and email messages. The future employees should be focused on delivering quality and superior customer care to all callers, accuracy, excellent telephone etiquette, and communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
· High school diploma or higher education qualification
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
· Quick learner, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Great problem-solving and quick-thinking skills
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Ability to demonstrate professional phone etiquette
· Active listening, compassion and empathy
· Multitasking, time management, delegate and prioritize
· Being fluent in Spanish and English (both – verbal and written skills)
If you are confident that you’re a good fit for this role and want to become a part of our success story, you are welcomed to apply. Please send your CV in English by clicking on “Apply”.
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.