Taskforce is an American owned company that provides consulting and business support services to a broad mix of industries including logistics, finance, health care, insurance, customer care. We help clients make significant and enduring improvements to their operational performance. Taskforce has 1000 employees and it’s the perfect blend of American and European standards and quality.
Join us as LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE (Full Time Position / 1st and 2nd shift)
If you are a self-motivated team player, we might be the team you are looking for! Join the Taskforce Team to help make our world a better place! We need someone who is customer oriented, has good communication skills, and possesses lots of empathy and patience.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming customer calls;
- Focus on providing our partners with world-class support;
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone and email;
- Accurately document customer interactions;
- Appropriately reply to all questions in a timely manner;
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times;
- Be professional, friendly and helpful;
Consider applying here, if you have:
- Ability to work first and second shift;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver;
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
What we offer:
- Great salary and opportunity to grow quickly within our company;
- Work with an exceptional team of professionals and American partners;
- Friendly environment
- Fast-track training process;
- Modern facilities;
- Great coffee
- Team building activities and more.
If you are interested to boost your career together with us, send us your English CV by clicking on “Apply for this Job”.