Taskforce is currently looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join the Insurance Team. The ideal candidate needs to be capable of learning multiple data management systems and after the training period, to work with minimal supervision. This position requires positive and professional interaction with not only the team members in the department but also with Taskforce’s clients. This is a position for an individual eager to learn and grow a career at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country with more than 1500 employees.
We offer a possibility for a remote work after the training process is completed.
Job requirements and qualifications:
● Good English skills are essential
● Bachelor Degree (preferred in Economy, Business or Public Administration) – minimum high school diploma
● Flexible and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
● Good knowledge in the use of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
● Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment
● Flexible working hours (regardless of the time zone)
Core responsibilities and key tasks:
● Operating multiple software, using dual screens
● Composing, checking and processing email communication on a daily basis while maintaining a highly professional approach
● Record keeping and/or form filing
● Updating Client’s Management system
● Preparing Loss Runs Reports
● Policy and Endorsement Checking
Many of our employees start in entry-level positions and grow quickly within our company.
Your positive attitude and good work ethic paired with our fast-track training process will help you move towards your work goals rapidly!
If you are confident that you’re a great fit for this role and want to become a part of our success story, you are welcome to apply.
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.