Taskforce is seeking for bright, talented and self-motivated individual to coordinate, integrate and represent all facets of patient services. We strive to provide a “WOW” experience by delivering high quality customer care. We use our drive to energize, engage, and inspire each other every day.
This is a position for an individual eager to learn and grow a career at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country with 1500+ employees.
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all patients, clients, and other callers to resolve their inquiries. You will handle both inbound and outbound patient communication via various channels including phone calls, chats, and email messages. The best candidates will be focused on delivering quality and superior customer care to all callers, accuracy and detail-oriented, excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or higher education qualification
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Quick learner with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, especially speaking on the phone
• Compassionate and empathetic to provide the highest quality service to all callers
• Ability to multitask, manage time, delegate and prioritize
• Proficient in Armenian and English (written and spoken)