For the needs of our finance team Taskforce is hiring a bookkeeper.
Our ideal candidate would be:
● Comfortable in one-on-one interactions with clients and someone who can manage difficult situations
● A quick learner and a self-starter
● Excellent at time management and has phenomenal organizational skills
● Produce work with a high level of accuracy
● Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● A detail-oriented team player and problem-solver
● An effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
● Experience in NetSuite, SAP, QBO, Xero or any other international accounting software is considered an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or experience working in the field of Accounting and Finance.
- Fluency in English is a must, in both verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Package
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
What the role entails to succeed in this role, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
● Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
● Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
● Collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
● Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and data
Working Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday