Taskforce is an American owned company that provides consulting and business support services to a broad mix of industries including health care, insurance, and advertising. We help clients make significant and enduring improvements to their operational performance.
Taskforce has truly excellent and well-educated human resources, as the perfect blend of American and European standards and quality, based on the experience in Bitola and Skopje with 1000+ employees.
We are searching for an Accounting Support Associate to join the team in providing services for one of our American or European clients.
The perfect candidate must be good with numbers and be trusted with sensitive/confidential information. Great communication and people skills is needed as interaction with the Finance and Accounting Team.
- Respond to client’s vendors and internal team members regarding all aspects of the accounts payable/accounts receivable process.
- Identifying errors, finding the best solutions, and making necessary corrections.
- Processing a high volume of invoices.
- Create AR transactions received based on orders received.
- Allocating income and expenses.
- Creating Journal Entries.
- Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and General Ledger report.
- Report potential bookkeeping problems to internal management.
Highly recommended skills:
- Experience with international Accounting and Bookkeeping software would be considered as an advantage.
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Relevant work experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills